Choosing your wedding photographer.
Choosing a wedding photographer is no easy task. The person you choose will spend most of your special day with you . The photographer is responsible for creating images that not only record the day but will last for generations.
When choosing your photographer, keep in mind the following:
1. Are there hidden charges? For example, is there an additional fee for additional hours?
2. Are albums included in the package?
3. Will you be given a copyright release if you buy only a DVD?
4. Will the DVD you purchase have edited images on it?
5. Does the price include a second photographer? Can a second photographer be available?
6. Does the photographer have backup equipment? What equipment does the photographer use?
7. Does the photographer work well with videographers?
8. How long after the wedding will you get to see the images?
9. Is there on line proofing?
10. Do you have a good rapport with the photographer? Is it someone you would be comfortable spending the day with?
11. Is the photographer experienced?